[nycphp-talk] Site Quote

Josh McCormack joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Sun Aug 15 08:58:47 EDT 2004

At $25/hr you're not leaving much breathing room if/when they drag this
project on, creep beyond scope, change requirements, etc. I think the
"lets see what can be taken away" idea was fantastic. Also, be careful
not to work with them too much developing a plan - they could just pass
that along to the rentacoder types.

If you really want you could make a generic version of the system, and
when it's done offer to liscense it to them and customize it for them.
They'll get an exclusive in their industry.

Josh