[nycphp-talk] Site Quote

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Wed Aug 11 12:13:01 EDT 2004

I agree with you here.
Everybody likes to play the little game of "He who mentions a dollar
amount first loses."

I usually try to explain to potential clients that if I can at least get
a ballpark range that I can tailor the proposal to fit within that.
It's only semi-effective as everybody wants the best solution for the
lowest price and still have a hard time understanding that $1000 does
not get you a $100,000 solution.