[nycphp-talk] Auth sessions

Eddie Haber php at haberco.com
Thu Aug 12 13:19:02 EDT 2004

Forgive me if you have already tried this, but I find when odd problems like
this creep up it's from either:
    1) text gremlins from a copy/paste off the web: invisible ascii
characters used for spacing on web pages that cause execution errors in
scripts
    (or)
    2) bad line-feeds. Unix is \n, but sometimes you'll see \r

It's probably not this, but doesn't hurt to rule it out on all apparently
inexplicable problems. Hope it helps,

Eddie