[nycphp-talk] Costing

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Sun Aug 15 00:48:03 EDT 2004

>How much should I charge for developing a Full authentication system (user
>signup, with roles and premissions) and Order-Payment report generation
>module for a pre-existing shopping cart website.

Last time I created such a system with a view-action execution system
with user and group permissions it took me about 80 hours to really work
the bugs out and create all the admin interfaces and everything. That's
assuming you'll want to be able to control which modules are executed by
whom from within the web-based admin tools. You could probably do a
half-assed version within 10 hours.

--
Michael <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org