[nycphp-talk] Costing

inforequest sm11szw02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Aug 15 11:42:43 EDT 2004

Call me a cynic, but whenever I see something like :

"Hey competition, please tell me your pricing and proposal ideas so I
can optimally underbid you" all sorts of red flags go up.

If you are at a business maturity level such that you need to post a
question like that to an open PHP list, you would be wise to get a job
working for an established shop for a while longer - you need the
experience. NYPHP'ers would be serving the talk list well by only
responding to such posts offline.

-=john andrews
Quality <a href=htp://nyphp.org/training/>PHP training</a> for the busy
professional.