[nycphp-talk] PEAR files not in directory I expected

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Thu Aug 19 14:47:31 EDT 2004

You should probably try and determine
if the registry is good or not.

I would look for a file called pear.ini.
If you find it change to that directory and
see if you can run the pear script: 'pear help'
and then pear 'package-dependencies Pear'.
(you could try some more commands --
list-upgrades might be a good one to try)

If things look good, you could just add on
the directory to your include description.

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com