[nycphp-talk] PHP5, Oracle 9i, failure to connect

Nathan Lavertue nd at lavertue.com
Wed Aug 25 20:31:14 EDT 2004

... thanks Daniel.

Actually, there were 2 instances of the Oracle connection on my local
machine, and this was sort of screwing up the PHP connection. You've
got it down now... but, I can't really explain how. We did modify the
apachectl binary to include the Oracle environments, but, I'm not even
sure that did anything... weird. i do not recommend the setup!

Thanks.

nathan lavertue // .flash.soldier/pixel.terrorist.
lavertue.com // mutemuse.com
ph. 001.917.340.3013