[nycphp-talk] was Presentation URL--cross-browser compatibility

Susan Shemin susan_shemin at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 21:45:45 EDT 2004

Jay, and the group,

Most people (I've seen the figure of 85%) use IE, and that's why I develop for it.  Am I wrong to have the understanding that only Netscape (using the Mozilla engine) can display the WUL programming?  I'm working on a PHP/MySQL site where the no refresh feature would be useful, but again, it will have to be cross-browser, or it would mean I'd have to develop two sites, one for IE and one for Netscape.

Hey, guys, be gentle if I'm a bit confused here...

Susan