[nycphp-talk] PHP/setcookie: Can someone work with me on c ookies offsite here?

Phillip Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Fri Aug 27 13:47:36 EDT 2004

That was a very simple solution to the cookie problem, however, it
doesn't help solve the problem with deleting session variables.  I don't
want to use session_destroy() as I wish to keep the session.

The session itself will be a collection object containing elements from
several different projects on the same domain.  I want to delete the
session variables ONLY that pertain to the CMA project, not the XYZ
project or the ABC project.

This did not work:

foreach ($_SESSION as $key => $val) {
  if (preg_match("/^${projectFolderName}_/i", $key)) unset($_SESSION[$key]);
}

This did no change to the session whatsoever.

Phil