[nycphp-talk] [ OT ] Web Hosting Gone Bad

Ophir Prusak prusak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 16:50:33 EST 2004

First of all, pay the $20 so you'll have the data in hand.
THEN you can go ahead and do something else (like talk to a boss,
threaten them, etc). Maybe you could even get your money back or
something

If the files have any real value to you, the last thing you need is to
try to play hardball only to have your files "accidentally" deleted or
something like that.