[nycphp-talk] PHP magazines

Andreas Gaisbauer listings at impulsenetwork.de
Tue Dec 14 14:13:52 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm regular reading the following mags:

- PHP Solutions (www.phpsolmag.org): nice mag but primary focused on beginners

- PHP Magazin (german version): the classic of the php mags. It provides imo
high class articels on advanced topics. Focused on advanced users.

- PHP Magazin International: the same as the german mag (with complete different
contents) - top resource...

- PHP Architect (PDF version): I really like php|arch. Intersting topics, and
the same audience as the php magazines.

If I have to choose one, I would take php|arch because it provides a single
issue every month (12 issues a year) - php magazin (print) instead is released
only all 2 month (only 6 issues p.a.)... Another option: take php|arch and php
magazin international as PDF... maybe your budget allows you to get both PDF mags...

Both mags provide free sample issues
PHP Magazin International https://www.entwickler.com/ssl/phppdf/
PHP Architect PDF Version http://www.phparch.com/issue.php?mid=9

bye bye