[nycphp-talk] php + mysql

Juancarlos Aponte j.aponte at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 16:47:44 EST 2004

Awesome, all problems solved then.  Thank you to everyone that has
helped me out throughout my long and arduous process of setting this
up (Daniel, Tim, John, and Hans).  Now if only I could get it to go
faster, don't assume any of you could help me out there? Just kidding
guys. Thanks again.

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:42:14 -0800, Hans Zaunere <hans at nyphp.com> wrote:

> > Well, it seems as though I overlooked something very minor in the
> > PHPMyAdmin config page and now it works almost perfectly.  The mysqli
> > functions are working just fine as well. Now the only problem i have,
> > although it is very minor is that I can't get index.php to work like
> > index.html would.  Meaning, if I type in my URL, index.php is not
> > selected by default, instead I have an index.html page that
> > automatically refreshes to index.php.  A little annoying but I can
> > deal.  If anyone has a solution, that'd be great.  Sorry if I wasn't
> > paying attention too much there Daniel, I sometimes overlook things
> > because I have no patience. Thanks a lot for the help.
>
> This is Apache's DirectoryIndex
>
> It probably looks something like this now:
>
> DirectoryIndex index.html
>
> It should look like this:
>
> DirectoryIndex index.html index.php

.: Juancarlos :.

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
-Albert Einstein