[nycphp-talk] Looks like Chris will get Slashdotted again :)

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Wed Dec 22 03:53:32 EST 2004

--- Christopher Merlo <cmerlo441 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris S.'s blog is linked to in an article that just hit
> Slashdot regarding the use of PHP with Apache 2.0.

This always seems to happen when I'm out of town and without convenient
Internet access. :-)

Hopefully my server did better. Everything except the comments is static,
so that's about the best I can do on a shared host.

> In the article, Chris is described as a "high-profile PHP
> community member". Good work, Chris!

Thanks, although I don't see myself as having done any work. I am pleased
to see that Rich was able to stir things up and get a discussion started.
I really only blogged about it to try to help give him a little more
attention.

I was happy to read Andi's most recent comment:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-dev&m=110369402613847&w=2

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security - O'Reilly     HTTP Developer's Handbook - Sams
Coming Soon                 http://httphandbook.org/