[nycphp-talk] [OT] recommend laptop repair place/Windows XP fixer-upper?

Susan Shemin susan_shemin at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 21:55:53 EST 2004

I've been trying to fix my laptop for over a month now with RAM chip problems which have corrupted my XP Pro.  I am quite subborn and was determined to fix it, but I guess it's time to ask for outside help besides from Microsoft which has been of little help.

I'm looking for a place either in Manhattan or Westchester county.

Thank goodness I haven't gotten my new site up yet, or I would have had to walk away from my computer and start with a blank new computer.  The PHP files are safely on a web server, but all my recent Fireworks pngs are on the corrupted XP drive!

Thanks,

Susan