[nycphp-talk] linux desktop

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Feb 4 07:47:10 EST 2004

> happened once).  On my desktop I have Win4Lin for the purpose of running
> Photoshop and checking sites in IE (although I heard CrossOver Office can

that is actually a good point ... a few months ago I ran VMware and was
completely blown away, unfortunatly I was doing networking testing and could
not run multiple adapters but beyond that I felt it was amazing stuff (the
$300 price was a little steep, but for professionals well worth it) ...

http://www.vmware.com/landing/ws4_home.html

screenies:

http://www.vmware.com/products/desktop/ws_screens.html

i never got to the point of running the client on linux + photoshop of
windows but im sure its doable.

i think this is how i came across the bluefish editor ...

http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/

- jon