[nycphp-talk] Object-Oriented Evolution of PHP

John Lacey jlacey at att.net
Wed Feb 4 21:33:23 EST 2004

Tim Gales wrote:
> Here is an article that may be of
> interest to readers of this list:
>
> 'The Object-Oriented Evolution of PHP'
> by Zeev Suraski
> at:
> http://www.devx.com/webdev/Article/10007/0/page/1
>
> In the article the author highlights the advantages
> of PHP 5 by contrasting how the object models
> differ between version 4 and version 5.

thanks Tim... PHP5 info seems pretty sparse so far.  The two things
I've been using are the php5/ze2 [php.net] official changes page and a
pdf of a slide presentation that I found by Derrick Rethans from Linux
Tag 2003.  I'm wanting to include php5 info for my next series of courses

btw, after several ppl gave it high marks on here, I bought a copy of
ultraedit... very good stuff so far  -- reminds me a little of 'Brief'
(by UnderWare believe it or not :) from my software engineering days