[nycphp-talk] Object-Oriented Evolution of PHP

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Thu Feb 5 01:26:03 EST 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, John Lacey wrote:

> thanks Tim... PHP5 info seems pretty sparse so far.  The two things
> I've been using are the php5/ze2 [php.net] official changes page and a
> pdf of a slide presentation that I found by Derrick Rethans from Linux
> Tag 2003.  I'm wanting to include php5 info for my next series of courses

Good PHP 5 information is hard to find. If you have a particular area
you're looking for, I can probably give you some pointers. (This offer
extends to others, too, of course.)

For basic information, start at http://talks.php.net and look at the
recent presentations. Quality, however, varies from talk to talk and
presentations are not updated when material changes, so take
everything with a grain of salt.

-adam

adam at trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's php cookbook
avoid the holiday rush, buy your copy today!