[nycphp-talk] Using PEAR?

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue Feb 10 13:05:48 EST 2004

Hi Tom:

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 08:41:44AM -0500, tom at supertom.com wrote:

> <plug>Coincidently, this month at the LIPHP meeting (www.liphp.org), we will
> be having a general discussion on PEAR, going over the various tools
> provided by it, and running through some examples.</plug>

Keep in mind DB is nearing a stable/official 1.6.0 release and it will be
out well before your meeting.  See the change log
http://pear.php.net/package-changelog.php?package=DB for a huge list of
improvements.  Also, check out the improved docs at
http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.database.php

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/