[nycphp-talk] Session question

Cloud N. northcloud2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 13:41:28 EST 2004

Hello, everyone,

I am working on some pages to create an image
dynamically. I need pass information among different
pages. so I use session strategy.
But I get wrong data from some sessions at last page.
Most data are correct, only few are wrong.
Like, I define an array of color.
$color = array(0=>"Black", 1=>"White", 2=>"Tan");
A text color id should be less than 2, but i get its
id as 16777215, so I can't get text color name from
above array according to the id. But I use same way to
define the background color, it works well.

I am using Windows XP OS.

Does anybody know what's wrong with it? Thanks in
advance.