[nycphp-talk] PanamaSuite 0.8.0 released

rinaudom at tiscali.it rinaudom at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 12 13:47:13 EST 2004

Hello everyone,
I released PanamaSuite 0.8.0 - a system to localize web-applications
(for now).

http://panamasuite.sourceforge.net/

Thanks to Hans Zaunere for inviting me in New York City for the
presentation of this product. (I put this credit on the website also!) It
was difficult for me to find a free seat on December! (I live in Italy). I
hope to meet my NYPHP friends this summer!

Here is the ChangeLog:

v 0.8.0 - 2004/02/12:   Matteo Rinaudo
<rinaudomatteo at users.sourceforge.net>
Inheritance of database classes modified
Configuration file 'config.inc.php-dist' changed
Added HTTP Authentication to localeadmin (see config file for user/pass)
Panamasuite is now fully W3C compliant (HTML Strict DOCTYPE)
Error coding (e.g.: Error PAN-12345: error description.)
CSS modified
Minor bug fixes (code cleanup, JavaScript errors)

Try it and enjoy!
All suggestions ARE welcome and appreciated!
Matt