[nycphp-talk] php install, libphp4.so? on debian

bpang at bpang.com bpang at bpang.com
Tue Feb 17 13:54:16 EST 2004

Thanks.
I should have specified that I am installing with apache 1.3.29
I also should have noted that I apt-get removed apache, php and mysql from
the knoppix dist.

I sorta prefer to do a manual install than to install a package. This way
I can be sure to get the features that I want (or have no success
installing it!!!) :)

How did you specify using the debian installed libtool? I haven't been
able to see any documentation regarding that.

<some stuff snipped>