[nycphp-talk] your IDE? (was "Zend Survey")

Joseph Schliffer schlij at alum.rpi.edu
Wed Feb 18 12:49:12 EST 2004

I'll second Dreamweaver MX. I use it for all my web development
(ColdFusion and PHP) and it works great. I only have used the database
stuff (query builder etc) with CF/ODBC but I'm pretty sure you can get
it all set up perfectly with PHP/mySQL.

It has a great text editor, function completion and best of all... a
spell checker!

Joe