[nycphp-talk] MAC development environment

David Yun dyun at blue-iceberg.com
Tue Feb 24 10:09:31 EST 2004

Kate,

Here's a really great resource for straightforward Mac OSX php and mySQL
packages, in addition to other software and tips:

http://www.entropy.ch/

Good Luck!

Dave

David Yun  <dyun at blue-iceberg.com>
Blue Iceberg LLC
Website Development | Strategic Marketing | Business Solutions
http://www.blue-iceberg.com
Tel: 212.413.9226 Ext.9238  Fax: 212.413.9201