[nycphp-talk] shopping cart experiences

Chris Hubbard chubbard at next-online.net
Tue Feb 24 17:44:34 EST 2004

Rich,
I'm betting that he hasn't tried to customize osc.

There's at least half a dozen osCommerce knock-offs.  As a general rule
they don't address the problems with osCommerce.  For a while I was
tempted to continue my rewrite of osCommerce (then TEP) and create a
post-osc project.  But that would have been stupid.  Much better to
start from scratch, and not deal with some of the weird logic sequences
within osc.
chris