[nycphp-talk] Talk to Macromedia about PHP Development

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Wed Jan 7 15:58:59 EST 2004

LOL!!!!

For all your honesty and hard work spilling your guts about PHP and the open
source world (thereby saving tremendous amounts of $$ on focus groups and
market research) you'll receive....

The chance to buy more product (Whoopee!!)

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch
"eBusiness for the Midsize Enterprise"