[nycphp-talk] Talk to Macromedia about PHP Development

PUTAMARE jeffknight at mac.com
Wed Jan 7 16:21:28 EST 2004

Boy are they going to get an earful if they call me. I stopped using
flash because actionscript just plain didn't do what it was supposed to
do, and customer support was rude & ignorant. They might of fixed it
since MX, but I'd paid for several iterations already and would prefer
them to make what I own work before I send more good money after bad.

They really seem to make their products worse with every iteration, not
better.

On Jan 7, 2004, at 3:16 PM, Phil Costa wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm a product manager at Macromedia...

Jeff Knight
jeff not junkmail at lushmedia.com