[nycphp-talk] Q) seeking an End User feature...

Chris Hubbard chubbard at next-online.net
Fri Jan 9 11:52:35 EST 2004

I've used contribute.  Here's the gotcha's
First someone needs to use dreamweaver to create templates.  the
templates need to have page edit blocks (forgot the macromedia term, I
believe it's modify...templates...new edit block).  Its in the edit
blocks that the artist can change his/her content without messing with
the rest of the page.
Then those templates need to be uploaded to a Templates folder (by
default) in the web site.
Then the artist can use Contribute to open and edit the files.

Alternatively, build a quick php app.  wouldn't be more than a couple
hours.
Chris