[nycphp-talk] Q) seeking an End User feature...

Bill Wolf wiw at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 9 13:50:14 EST 2004

Contribute's a bit too much for such a simple site

>>I would write a basic php script - one page for adding/deleting/editing
the gigs, and one for displaying. the one for adding/deleting/editing is
password protected.<<

I'm thinking more along the lines of your suggestion.  Yes I have MySQL and
PHP on the site.  I started to search of hotscripts.com but there are
hundreds of content manager programs listed on their site.  It really might
be faster to learn PHP and write it myself :-)

Thanks
 -Bill