[nycphp-talk] GD transparency w/ Gif89a?

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Sat Jan 10 15:41:03 EST 2004

Hi,
I have written a lot of functions to handle transparent images.

Here is a link to one of the main projects I used it for, doing a
karumba clone for my evilwm system.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net/index.php?view=phpalphawall

Here is a link to the code-snippets archive for.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net/index.php?view=SNIP&cat=42
alpha-blended images (think transparency).. etc..

Check them out and let me know if you have any questions.

-Joel De Gan

On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 13:15, jon baer wrote:
> hi,
>
> was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction, im setting up
> a roller hockey league site and interested in creating "player cards" with
> different frames over the card to allow players to print them out online ...
>
> what im mainly interested in is using the gd library so i could layer images
> dynamically - is transparency possible?  any links i could follow?  thanks.
>
> card style -> frame -> photo -> stats -> logo
>
> - jon
>
> pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
> fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47

joeldg - developer, Intercosmos media group.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net