[nycphp-talk] GD transparency w/ Gif89a?

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Sat Jan 10 16:47:15 EST 2004

is AOL still using the IE component?  Can PNGs work there?  I was a little
suprised by the overwhelming people I had sign up that were AOL users and
swore by it ... did the new model switch over to Mozilla/NS?  Apologies in
advance for a question that's probably been answered 1000 times before :-)

- jon