[nycphp-talk] OT: Unable to receive mail

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 13 23:31:18 EST 2004

Actually...it wasn't for "display purposes" whereas "mydomain.com" was,
indeed, for display purposes.

The more I look into this the more I realize that the problem is in the
headers. Whereas my ISP seems to let most anything slip through...my
client's mail server does not. At least that's the conclusion I've come
to at this late hour. ;)

Jeff

bpang at bpang.com wrote:

> I'm confused... Did you insert website.com for the sake of displaying the
> code in place of the real domain name? And what of mydomain.com?
>

>>2) "website.com" doesn't exist...it's a bogus name

Found on the Simpson's Website:
"Ooooooh, they have the internet on computers now!"