[nycphp-talk] Lunarpages

Dan Cech dcech at phpwerx.net
Fri Jan 16 11:26:57 EST 2004

Jim Hendricks wrote:

> Anybody have experience with the webhost lunarpages.com?
>
> The packages they offer sound very reasonable.  I have been increasingly
> unhappy with my current provider, but don't want to go through the
> time/expense/downtime of a switch to another host only to find I'm not
> happy with the new provider.

Personally I use <http://www.linode.com>.

If all you want is vanilla hosting they are not for you, but if you are
interested in being able to manage your own server it is a great
(cheaper) alternative to a dedicated box.

The price is right, support is top notch, and I couldn't be happier with
them.

Dan