[nycphp-talk] Lunarpages

Shawn Lawyer shawn at shawnlawyer.com
Fri Jan 16 14:28:14 EST 2004

Depending on what your needs are and a what your budget is, I recommend a
partered company of mine. Whe have all our server in the same datacenter as
Google, on the same pipes. The prices and service are unparalelled. Simpli
Hosting offers shared hosting as low as $5 bucks a month and dedicated
servers as low as $99. You won't find this quality of service, and this
quality of  a datacenter in to many places. The sales department can be
reached on aim with the screen name 'simpli sales' or on the web at
simpli.biz. you'll be speaking with Erica she's one of the hottest PHP
programmers I know and so easy to work with.

Shawn Lawyer