[nycphp-talk] Simple XML discussion at Zend

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Tue Jan 20 11:09:45 EST 2004

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg writes:
"Unfortunately, I won't swear that my "excellent summary" is
 what's actually happening to SimpleXML."

Well it still is an excellent summary.

Pulling together somewhat disparate posts on a
mailing list can be rather labor intensive undertaking.

But with 'clew' it will be considerably easier in that
more than one person can work on it.
(i.e. your summary of SimpleXML is an (excellent)
example of the kind of summarization which will
be facilitated by 'clew')

Anyway, thanks for making the subject matter
more accessible.

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com