[nycphp-talk] perspective on NYPHP at Linuxworkd

charlie derr cderr at simons-rock.edu
Thu Jan 22 08:03:52 EST 2004

As a (mostly lurking) recent subsbcriber to this list I just wanted to
say that I enjoyed stopping by yesterday and introducing myself.  Hans,
I was the guy who mentioned that we use postgresql instead of mysql, and
that I have written (among many other apps) an ldap-based web
authentication system using php.  I second Tim's recommendation that
anyone who can should definitely try to make it by the nyphp booth.

	~c

--
This is not a democracy; it's a cheerocracy.
   -Torrance Shipman