[nycphp-talk] [Fwd: [nylug-talk] Disturbing news]

Mitch Pirtle mitchy at spacemonkeylabs.com
Fri Jan 23 07:46:39 EST 2004

Jeff Siegel wrote:
> Didn't even know it existed (I used to have these "toys" with Win 98).
>
> Now...just to make sure I *still* take a swipe at WinXP...is it fair to
> complain that this is not part of the standard install? ;)

It's actually a good idea that it is NOT part of the standard install. I
found this 'toy' some time ago and tried it out. I lasted for not quite
one evening, as the jerkiness and performance woes forced me to remove
the offending executable... Every time I switched desktops I had to save
all open documents for fear of losing anything important!

-- Mitch