[nycphp-talk] PHP Functions toolbar??

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue Jan 27 17:37:35 EST 2004

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 12:39:31PM -0500, Mark Armendariz wrote:
> Something I've been wanting to do since I'd first delved into php is a
> browser toolbar (like google, and now msn) for searching the php manual.

The way I look up stuff is putting the following in my document location
bar:  "php.net/function_name"  That will take you directly to the
function's section in the manual in your native language.  Can't get
simpler than that -- well at least it seems that way to me.

This was mentioned on this list in the past few days by the person trying
to find out how that functionality worked.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/