[nycphp-talk] PHP Functions toolbar??

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Tue Jan 27 18:00:04 EST 2004

--- Daniel Convissor <danielc at analysisandsolutions.com> wrote:
> The way I look up stuff is putting the following in my document
> location bar: "php.net/function_name"

[snip]

> This was mentioned on this list in the past few days by the person
> trying to find out how that functionality worked.

I think the question from a few days ago was about that weird client-side
trick that supposedly pre-filled a form somewhere as you were typing. How
to do the "php.net/function_name" stuff is a much easier question, in my
opinion. :-)

By the way, when are you going to give NYPHP a presentation on all of the
cool stuff you're doing with PEAR:DB? :-)

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security Handbook