[nycphp-talk] Custom Form Fields

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Fri Jan 30 10:54:30 EST 2004

The biggest issue with Dan's is when you want to add Option or Radio groups.

I'm in the middle of a flex-form nightmare where my responsibility is to
create the script doing the text transformation from data collection via
form, and outputting it to a pub-ready verbiage.

This is SO not fun, because every time a unique set of options is required,
we get table bloat. I have to note the actual values (list of values) and
map them to literal values.

It can be done, but be mindful of this step along the way...

Thanks,
Chris Bielanski - [CBielanski at inta.org]
Web Programmer,
International Trademark Association - [www.inta.org]