[nycphp-talk] Custom Form Fields, osc

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Jan 30 13:38:42 EST 2004

to me this sounds alot like having custom product attributes like what is
shown in osCommerce stuff.  if i had that task you could just rip into that
part of the app - or even just use it.  i think the basics are there (db
part) ... you just would have to reverse it into a label rather than an
option ...

- jon