[nycphp-talk] [ot] Web tree command available?

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Fri Jul 2 13:13:02 EDT 2004

I know this is not exactly what you want.
But it might give you some ideas...

"PHP Traverser is a script that makes a directory
browsable recursively, i.e. with this script it is
possible to browse a whole directory structure,
where the root of this tree is the directory where
the script was placed..."

http://www.loria.fr/~szathmar/off/projects/php/phptraverse/index.php#onlin
e_demo

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com