[nycphp-talk] [ot] Web tree command available?

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Jul 2 13:39:11 EDT 2004

I was actually looking for something that was more remotely mapable ...
something such as powermapper (powermapper.com i think) but not GUI, just
a CLI tree overview of a website, probably not that hard using regex and
wget.  I should make it a little PHP5 app instead of lazily shleping
around the web looking for one :-)

- Jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47