[nycphp-talk] PHP Scales, Our Chris Shiflett gets /.'d

Joseph Crawford Jr. jcrawford at codebowl.com
Tue Jul 6 13:42:30 EDT 2004

Chris,

take a look at www.hostproservices.com
i have hosted my site with them for about 3 years now and have had no
downtime what so ever, as for the handling of traffic i cannot say
because i dont have a large site however i know that the admin keeps the
boxes limited on how many sites he places on them.  The admin/owner is a
good friend of mine, just tell him idle sent ya if ya check it out ;)

Joe Crawford Jr.