[nycphp-talk] making a manual http POST using a PHP client (US PSwebservices)

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Mon Jul 12 16:27:22 EDT 2004

This begs the question "Does file_get_contents in PHP 4.3.x have an upper
limit to the size of the return data?" IE, if you do:

$string =
file_get_contents("https://www.someserver.com/path/page.php?query=str");

will "str_len($string)" max out at some multiple of 4096?

..don't forget I'm talking PHP 4.3.x

Thanks,
Chris Bielanski
Web Programmer,