[nycphp-talk] PHP5 and domxml... any up to date docs or examples?

Alan T. Miller amiller at criticalmedia.biz
Wed Jul 14 03:17:34 EDT 2004

Now that PHP5 is out, I wanted to play around with the new XML
implimentation. What I specifically want to do, is pull records from a
database and create XML files using the new libxml2 library. However, it
seems I cannot find any good examples or any definitive documentation on
how to do this with PHP5. So much has been in flux with the domxml
implimentation in PHP5 everything I come across is out of date. Any
suggestions? Any examples out there?

Alan