[nycphp-talk] custom controls to represent DB relationships

Tom tom at supertom.com
Wed Jul 14 09:30:38 EDT 2004

Hi Hans,

Thanks for the response.

What I am looking for is page widgets - HTML/JS doohickeys (technical term!)
that enhance the user experience.

Say you have a product that can be assigned to multiple categories - how are
you representing this on the screen, so that users can quickly
add/edit/delete multiple categories to that product?  Also, how to you let
them add a new category?  The emphasis is on minimizing page refreshes, and
trying to make it more like an application.  Just trying to see what people
have come up with.

Thanks,

Tom