[nycphp-talk] Parsing <php: possible?

inforequest sm11szw02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:53:21 EDT 2004

Tim Gales tgales-at-tgaconnect.com |nyphp 04/2004| wrote:

> [...]

I like that extreme programming pairs programmers.. I have never seen
anything so purifying as asking two programmers to work together on
every line of code, on the fly.

As for avoiding generalizing until it is required... that may simply be
a response to 15 years or so of building bloated C++ libraries that only
C++ library programmers could really use... not unusual to see a
rubberbanding after all that wasted "efficiency".  Also, with at least
two knowledgeable programmers in tune with every line of code, perhaps
there is less of a risk of forgetting how it works (?) -- so it can be
packed into a lib later.

-=john