[nycphp-talk] Development environment?

Kamm, William R (Bill), ALABS wkamm at att.com
Thu Jul 29 17:02:26 EDT 2004

I develop on Windows XP Professional myself.  As much as I like to bash
M$, XP is their best OS yet, and is more stable than previous ones (no
more blue screens).  Portability between my Windows box and my LAMP host
is not a problem.  I like Dreamweaver, and am considering adding another
Macromedia product - Fireworks - for image editing.  Anyone have any
experience with that?

Bill