[nycphp-talk] Backup

Eddie Haber php at haberco.com
Fri Jul 30 12:35:13 EDT 2004

As far as large file size, I don't know how that effects either script
sorry. I've tried it with up to about 20 MB DB files which compress to a
manageable 5MB.

You might just try putting more time (an hour?) between the jobs just to be
safe. If both your servers are connected to a good internet connection
(through a T1 or T3 etc.) then the transfer should only take a few minutes.

In the code below also, you might have to change: FTP_ASCII to FTP_BINARY if
the file is gzipped.

Good luck,
Eddie