[nycphp-talk] PHP Solution for Website stats

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Sun Jun 6 11:12:01 EDT 2004

Hi Jeff:

On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 10:30:22AM -0400, Jeff Siegel wrote:

> However, searching through the logs didn't help at all...the last entry
> in the logs for the particular pages in question is March...and it's now
> June.

I've never heard of hits missing in Apache's logs.  Top that off with it
missing, the same hit consistently for an extended period of time.  I'm
willing to bet that something changed in March.  Perhaps an additional
server?  The page got renamed?  An additional page got introduced which
supplants the original one?

This situation could be similar to the one you had several months ago
where you had an old script lying around which unvalidated sumissions were
coming from.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/